Best Vision Ltd. works, with its three branches in Lugano, Geneva and Zurich, in the development of software products and services for banks and financial companies.
Best Vision Ltd. is always interested in coming into contact with:
Start searching from: 01 luglio 2016
Candidates who qualify will participate in the international team of maintenance and development of software products aimed at improving the operation of small, medium-sized banks and financial institutions, main focus will be on clients in Balkan Region
- Account management
- Client support
- Collection of client needs
- Bugs identification and problem solving
- Promote projects/activities/services to the client
- Periodically visit clients
- Direct and coordinate independent projects in IT and telecommunications environment with timing and cost-efficiency responsibilities
- Project management
- Lead business and technical analysis with other team members
- Test (unitary and integration) new developments
- Direct technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices and client projects
- Promote company’s products and services in the Balkan region
Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of complex information and requirements in banking and IT field
- Good prioritization skills with flexibility to adapt to plans
- Analytical and structured thinking to address complex business-related topics
- Proven IT knowledge combined with good understanding of banking business
- Good leadership skills and confidence in decision-making
- Good team-playing mentality
- Ability to work with tight deadlines respecting external constraints
- Data management, data mining and business intelligence
- Knowledge and experience with IBM System i (AS/400) on troubleshooting AS/400 operational processes; user Profile management; system, storage and network configuration and batch subsystems
- Very good communication skills and languages knowledge
- University degree bachelor or master on computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT in the banking & finance field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in banking sector
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a management position and in teamwork
- Minimum 5 years of experience on IBM System i management
- Experience with database management
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Fluent (written and spoken) in:
Meeting these qualifications will constitute a criterion of precedence:
- Ideal age up to 40 years
- Knowledge of BEST® core banking system
- Knowledge Microsoft Windows System (administrative part)
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- SQL, DB2, DB2/400, Oracle database management
- Ability to travel frequently abroad to meet client requirements
- Driving License
- Good knowledge (written and spoken) in French or Italian
The ideal candidate shall have the specific banking knowledge and experience, high level of analytical skills and creativity, and excellent communication skills with clients.
For IT projects in the data migration and systems relevant to banking and financial contexts. The ideal candidate shall have a high level of organisational skills, ability in leadership and excellent communication skills with clients. The knowledge of BEST®, Olympic® and Avaloq® is preferable.
The ideal candidate shall have the specific following knowledge of and experience in Java/J2EE, SQL, Spring, Struts, DB2, MySQL, Oracle, Linux/Unix, Microsoft® Windows, i5/OS (OS/400).
For all the positions the perfect written and spoken knowledge of English is a must. The knowledge of one or more national languages is preferable. Full availability to short transfers in Switzerland and abroad is also required.
If you have the required qualifications, please send your application and CV in English, by indicating the reference number of the position you are interested in, your favourite branch location and expected salary, to the following e-mail address:
In case of future open positions we will not hesitate to contact you. Applications that do not fulfil the above criteria will not be considered or answered.
Please, read “Legal Information and the GDPR” before sending your e-mail.