- +41 58 307 05 55 (Europe)
- +1 305 728 53 69 (America)
Let’s talk with a consultant
BRAVO BPO (Business Process Outsourcing): the full back office process management service that allows notable economies of scale and a strong reduction of operational costs, integrating expertise and process skills to support financial business.
- Periodical reconciliation between the bank and custodian data, concerning the incomes from American securities, to be filed to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Working-able by exception on IRS-reportable securities.
- Check on the completeness and consistency of the data to be reported.
- Production and filing of the required forms to be sent to IRS in electronic and/or paper format.
- High-level and online data reconciliation Web application, available on a 24/7 basis via Internet ASP (SSL protection).
- Provided electronic information standardization according to adopted standards.
- Continuous dialogue with bank’s back office department in order to solve all possible “non-balancing” causes.
- Online user manual.
- Hotline and/or on-site specialized consulting services.
- Intensive dialogue with IRS staff on behalf of the client.
- Consultancy on American Tax issues.
Complete securities transactions support and administration activities.
- Stock Exchange Back Office. Full transaction management, including: stock exchange dealing support, transaction completion, follow-ups, limits and maturities monitoring, settlements.
- Securities Back Office. Full securities management, including: reconciliation securities and depositories, handling of all differences, claims, custody account charges.
- Securities File Administration. Securities information and data care, including: value updating from SIX (or other financial information providers), funds net asset valuations, security list, validation controls, risk rating, etc.
- Corporate Actions. Full corporate actions services, including: dividends and interest payments, bond conversions, shareholder meetings invitations, client letters, confirmations, rights management, etc.
Complete forex, money market and fiduciary deposits transactions support and administration activities.
- Treasury: treasury positions supervising, fiduciary deposits renewals, accounting and administration for financial instruments.
- Correspondent banks: standard instructions and limits management, updating and monitoring, charged commissions and fees control.
- Reconciliation: S.W.I.F.T. messaging reconciliation, handling of all differences, claims.
- Brokerage fees and commissions management and monitoring.
Complete incoming and outgoing payments support and management activities.
- Standard instructions for payments.
- Transactions completion, VISA authorization controls according to the bank’s policies and payments executions.
- Cash position controls and liquidity management.
- Payment systems management (security keys, etc.).