Object: Information Pursuant to art. 13 of the art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 and legislation of each UE member States. Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n.2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR 2016/679”) and legislation of each UE member States (hereafter “Privacy Code”), stating provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations with respect to which all the companies belonging to BEST VISION GROUP are required to comply. What data do we process?
• Data entered by filling out the registration form (name, surname, address and email address, telephone and mobile number) and the data regarding your career path or those information you disclosed in your resume as well as regarding your health condition; • Data concerning the navigation on our website, ex. traffic related data, location, website visits, weblog, IP address, the operating system and the browser used, cookies; • Data you supply us via email, survey as well as via our contact modules or via LinkedIn. Why do we need your data? We use your data to follow up on your eventual interview for a vacancy in the company and for the management of the employment relationship and for commercial purposes. Your data are specifically processed for:
1. The activities concerning the intermediation between labor supply and demand
2. The activities with commercial purposes, the sending of information and newsletters.
3. The sharing of your data with our clients in Switzerland and third-party countries who are in search of personnel as well as with those public and private subjects by which the owner was charged of one of the activities mentioned at point 1). In addition to that, your data are transmitted to the organizations and private individuals in Switzerland and third-party countries which support the owner with the delivery of services, such as network services, software, advertising, etc.).
4. The sharing of your data with police authorities in case of any observed abuse.
The legal basis of such activities is the accomplishment of pre-contractual and contractual requirements related to the service as well as the existence of specific legal obligations. How do we process your personal data? The processing of your personal data is performed or digitally or on paper by some people who are internally authorized and trained for that. The processing of those data does not include the automated decision-making but involves the profiling for the activities related to the navigation on the website through technical tools such as cookies.
How long are your data stored? Your personal data will be stored so long as it takes to accomplish the tasks related to the
Should the use of this Web site create a legal relationship between persons accessing this Web site and Best Vision, it shall be subject to Swiss law.
With this information, it’s possible to analyze the traffic on our internet sites (number of visits, IP addresses, etc.).